Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Flawless As She Can Be Sarah Jessica Parker Graces Marie Claire December 2011


Sarah Jessica Parker covers December issue of Marie Claire. She looks flawless as usual and is as smart in her interview statements as she has always been. See the actress in beautiful dresses and read a few wise things everyone has to be aware of.

Sarah-Jessica-Parker-Marie-Claire-UK-December-2011-cover

Sarah Jessica Parker is one of those actresses I admire. She’s charming, stylish, smart and hardworking. She appears on magazine covers more often than other celebrities (maybe Kim Kardashian is the only one who can beat her) and always looks flawless. We know that she is always photoshopped and her wrinkles are much more obvious than on those impeccable photos but we are ready to accept that because when it comes to Sarah it’s her personality that really goes through. On the cover of Marie Claire December 2011 issue we see a smiling woman who is happy with her life. Yes, she has problems just like all of us but she takes them easy and believes there is nothing as important as family.
Sarah Jessica Parker, who wears a color-blocking dress with an asymmetrical hemline for the cover of Marie Claire December 2011, speaks a lot about her life on the pages inside the magazine. She reveals on her passion for acting, hardship of being a celebrity, importance of a family and many other things you, as a fan, might be interested to know about her.

Sarah-Jessica-Parker-Marie-Claire-UK-December-2011

Sarah Jessica Parker on being famous: “I never wanted to be a celebrity; I never wanted to be famous. And in my daily life, I work really hard to not trade on it in any way. I am so worried about anybody saying, ‘She’s cut in line’ or ‘She took our table’ or ‘She got out of jury duty’. The comments that are counter to who I am and the way I live are the ones that bother me. It’s not like it’s hard to be decent and respectful and well-behaved. I do wait in line, and I do take the subway, and I do take the kids to school. But it almost doesn’t matter to a certain segment of the populace – they’re projecting onto you this status and entitlement I don’t have.”
Sarah Jessica Parker on not taking things for granted: “We didn’t have a lot when I was growing up, and it’s the best thing that happened to me because I appreciate everything. I have a strong work ethic and don’t take anything for granted.”

Sarah-Jessica-Parker-Marie-Claire-UK-December-2011

Sarah Jessica Parker on hardships of being an actress and a wife and mother: “Matthew is a working actor, and he knows sometimes things require some hardship. It’s the same when he goes away for two or three months at a time. We’re accustomed to this, and he wouldn’t have wanted it any other way for me.”
Sarah Jessica Parker on her passion for acting: “I love, love, love being an actor. It’s still the hardest and scariest thing I do, outside of parenting. But I love the opportunities, and if I can manage my time, and the children are OK and we’re OK, it’s hard to say no to things that are challenging and enriching.”
Sarah Jessica Parker on being sensitive to all what’s written about her: “Every time something is written that isn’t true or is intentionally hurtful – after all these years – you’d think I’d say “It’s not true. It doesn’t matter.” But it’s really hurtful.”

No comments:

Post a Comment