Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fanning Sisters Look Amazing On W Magazine Cover


fanning-sisters-do-W-magazine-december-2011
The Fanning sisters look amazing on the cover of W Magazine December 2011 issue. Elle and Dakota pose together for a number of photographs inside the glossy. No bare bodies or provocative clothing but the images are as attractive as few can be. At least for me. To be sincere I was literally mesmerized with the photography.
The teenage stars sparkle on the W Magazine cover. Both are wearing dresses with luxurious golden embroidery and both look totally glamorous. 

fanning-sisters-do-W-magazine-december-2011

Several other pictures of Elle and Dakota Fanning feature them together. One pic shows us the two embraced, with lovely hats on their heads (Are those hats by Chanel?). On another Elle is whispering something very intriguing into her big sister’s ear. And the last demonstrates us a cute photo of the younger girl putting on lipstick on her elder sibling.
Elle and Dakota Fanning have also provided some interesting information for us to get to know them better. While Dakota was more serious and talked about her career and college, Elle opened up about boys and relationship with her sister. 





fanning-sisters-do-W-magazine-december-2011
See the highlights of the Fanning sisters’ interview for W Magazine:
Elle Fanning on relationship with Dakota: “She is a nice older sister. But it’s not like we always get along. Now that she’s going to college, it’s different. I went into her room at home in California, and all her clothes were gone! Her closet was empty! I don’t get to go in there and steal clothes anymore. It’s really strange. It’s sort of like she’s off making a movie, but this time she’s not coming back.”
Elle Fanning on her semi-love scene in Super 8: “I didn’t have to kiss him. But it was a boy-girl scene, and we had to like each other in the movie. All the other boys made fun of us because we had to like each other.” 


fanning-sisters-do-W-magazine-december-2011

Elle Fanning on her ballet classes: “Yes, five days a week. That’s something I always try to keep on my schedule. I would love to do a musical! Dakota did The Runaways, so she got to sing in that one.”
Elle Fanning on what she likes watching: Sometimes. We watch a lot of reality TV. My sister and I record Big Brother. We’re obsessed! And we love old game shows like Password and the original Family Feud. Also, me and my sister watch Criminal Minds. We record every episode, and we watch it every single night.”

fanning-sisters-do-W-magazine-december-2011

Dakota Fanning on why she decided to go to college instead of focusing on career: “For the same reasons I wanted to go to a high school: You hear people say, ‘Oh, when I was in high school’ or ‘When I was in college.’ That defines a lot of who people are, and I didn’t want to miss out on that.”
Dakota Fanning on why she lives with her mother now: “No roommates. Because I’m only 17, my mom is staying with me in my apartment for a little bit. She’s teaching me how to wash clothes and such. But I’m so excited to be on my own. In my house in L.A., we all feel that everything is everybody’s, and so doors are never really closed. My sister and I share a bathroom, and when you have a sibling, nothing is actually your own. I’ve never really had anything or any place that was just mine.”
Dakota Fanning on being famous: “It’s all I’ve ever experienced, and it’s what I’m used to. When you’re 6 years old, which is when I started, I think you start forming how you think about things. I’ve dealt with being known for so long that it’s just kind of normal to me. And that attention comes with what I love to do, which is act.”
Dakota Fanning on how she deals with people who know she is a star: “I don’t know if I’ve ever gotten any formal advice, but I’ve always felt that you should never forget that you’re just a person. Even though you’re not like everyone else, you are just like everyone else. For instance, I met someone the other day, and they said, ‘Hi, I’m so-and-so.’ I said, ‘Hi, I’m Dakota.’ And they’re like, ‘Yeah, I know.’ But I can’t lose the fact that I still need to introduce myself to people even though they might already know my name or who I am. Oh, yeah, I guess you already know my name, but I’m going to say it anyway.”
Dakota Fanning on why she does acting: “I never have. It’s the only thing I feel like I know how to do well. I don’t really play any sports. [Laughs.] Maybe in college I’ll find something else to do if this doesn’t work out. But I’ve never wanted to do anything else.”

No comments:

Post a Comment